Diana Kathryn O’Connor
Acupuncture and Massage Therapy
Lic Ac MBAcC
Friday afternoon at the Open Door
Acupuncture can effectively treat a wide range of conditions and is rooted in over 2000 years of theory and practice. Inserting fine needles into specific acupuncture points encourages the body to heal and restore its natural balance. Chinese Medicine treats the whole rather than isolated symptoms. Treatment is aimed at the root cause of your condition, as well as your symptoms. You may notice other problems resolve as your main health complaint improves. Treatment is tailored to your individual needs and aims to encourage your body's innate ability to restore physical and psychological well-being.
Holistic / Deep Tissue Massage / Therapeutic Massage / Pregnancy Massage
Deep tissue massage with organic oils, subtle stretching, joint mobilisation, acupressure and myofascial release. A combination of massage techniques is tailored to your individual needs. Massage can break down adhesions, release muscular trauma, and restore mobility to the fascia, muscles, tendons and ligaments. This allows the body to realign itself, increasing performance and reducing stress and tensions.
About Diana Kathryn
I am a fully qualified acupuncturist and massage therapist with 12 years’ experience working in holistic healthcare. I graduated from the International College of Oriental Medicine which involved the study of both Western medicine and Classical Chinese medicine including 5 elements, and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) styles of acupuncture. I have done extensive massage training over the years, initially in Thai massage which is where my interest in Chinese medicine began. I provide acupuncture and massage independently or combined together when appropriate.
* BSc (Hons) Acupuncture, International College of Oriental Medicine (ICOM), East Grinstead
* Advanced Clinical Massage for TMJ, headache, face and jaw pain, Jing Institute
* Advanced Clinical Massage for Hip and Pelvis, Jing Institute
* Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage, Jing Institute
* ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage, Anatomy and Physiology, College of Classical Massage, Brighton
* Thai meets Western Therapeutics, Sunshine School
* Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Practicioner, Sunshine School and Loi Kroh School
For more info see website: www.dianakathryn.com
Acupuncture / & massage
Initial consultation : £55 / 75 min
Follow ups : £45 / 50 min
£50 / 60 min
£60 / 75 min
£70 / 85 min
Concession rates apply, just ask.